Take the HK P7 challenge...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I ain't waiting for the zombie apocalypse, because it won't ever happen, so I have no need to run mag after mag thru the P7 in rapid fire. And, owning more than one of them, I can tell you it generally takes four of five mags at a rapid pace for the gun to get too hot to handle. At that point, you lay one down and pick up another. Anyone who finds themselves in a situation where they have to fire multiple mags thru a pistol in rapid fire should have remembered to bring a rifle and some extra magazines for same. As for the underwater stuff, I'll leave gun fights in swimming pools to the pros.

omega21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those lamenting the heavy weight and comparatively low capacity, you have to keep in mind this gun is a product of it's time and purpose. It's an early 70s design put into production in the mid 70s for the German police. The thought at the time was to upgrade caliber (from 7.65mm) not capacity. You can't really compare a 70s gun with a 90s gun and fail it on the differences. The HK P30 is a much more capable gun (caliber aside) than the 1911 or Beretta 1950 but people still love owning both. They stopped making 1971 Mustangs but those are still awesome today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom