Tallywacker Size and Gun Ownership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I see all the time that guys with big 4x4s are compensating. Not sure where that leaves me, I have a big 4x4, wife has a big 4x4 and we share a third big 4x4. And we both owned guns, until, you- the boating accident.
I never gave any thought to big trucks being a form of over compensating. I will say however about 75% of the overly aggressive tailgaters tend to be big trucks. I think there's some macho crap going on there. I would say the overly competitive types often opt for the big truck, but a lot of guys just need or like big trucks.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never gave any thought to big trucks being a form of over compensating. I will say however about 75% of the overly aggressive tailgaters tend to be big trucks. I think there's some macho crap going on there. I would say the overly competitive types often opt for the big truck, but a lot of guys just need or like big trucks.

As one that has been a professional driver, I can attest that pickup owners are very likely to be aggressive and unsafe drivers. The more they "tune them up" with special wheels and lift kits, the more likely they are to be obnoxious.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As one that has been a professional driver, I can attest that pickup owners are very likely to be aggressive and unsafe drivers. The more they "tune them up" with special wheels and lift kits, the more likely they are to be obnoxious.
Yes you are correct. I too drove for a living 30 yrs. I hesitate to say this because I'm not from here but I've lived here 43 years so I think I can comment. This state has some of the worst drivers ON EARTH! We are #3 in the nation for road rage and rightfully so. I drive the speed limit or a couple miles (literally) over it. I get flipped off and honked at on a regular basis even when the passing lane is free to pass me. I've been driven onto the median or into the ditch half a dozen times. Several times when crossing the highway with room to spare I've had drivers stomp the gas and TRY to hit me. Been flipped off countless times for putting on my turn signal. I guess I'm not allowed to turn until the guy behind me gets where he's going. Got blasted past, honked at, and flipped off the other day IN A SCHOOL ZONE!

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do you let people post this trash on your website?

You should ban the OP permanently for this disgusting crap you let him post.
Actually this is mild in comparison to what I have been told in exchanges regarding gun control and politics, even here. Don't like the post, you can avoid it and not read it. Don't like it Go to Facebook or another platform that CENSORS speech or talk to a leftist politician. I have not attacked you personally. Have a good day.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes you are correct. I too drove for a living 30 yrs. I hesitate to say this because I'm not from here but I've lived here 43 years so I think I can comment. This state has some of the worst drivers ON EARTH! We are #3 in the nation for road rage and rightfully so. I drive the speed limit or a couple miles (literally) over it. I get flipped off and honked at on a regular basis even when the passing lane is free to pass me. I've been driven onto the median or into the ditch half a dozen times. Several times when crossing the highway with room to spare I've had drivers stomp the gas and TRY to hit me. Been flipped off countless times for putting on my turn signal. I guess I'm not allowed to turn until the guy behind me gets where he's going. Got blasted past, honked at, and flipped off the other day IN A SCHOOL ZONE!
No prob; if you just keep one hand on YouR wheel and the other on your GuN: Themy you are in a better position. . . you have the advantage. So highly encourage flippancy when required.
Also: just because I may or might not, own/have owned several guns at once- shooting more than one out of a moving vehicle may not be an advantage. So collection size seldom matters...unless you're with friends.
And always try to clarify their argument with superior knowledge...like, "Hey, so what if I DO have a (Liberal) crapton of black guns? But only 2 are "compensated"?
But all this is semi-hypothetical...so, um,... yeah.
Like I allus say, "Drive careful, ...no one else does."
Happy motoring: Cats n Kitties.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
At my age i could careless what they think the size of my tallywacker is it only has one purpose now days and that is to drain my bladder.
I also find after I drain it, I wash my hands and the sound of the water makes me dribble a bit.

:censored::censored::censored::pissed:

I also take a pill to pee and another pill so I can pee.

Again,

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also find after I drain it, I wash my hands and the sound of the water makes me dribble a bit.

I also take a pill to pee and another pill so I can pee.

Again,

For us old dudes, the phrase, "Pissin' your life away" has real meaning. But it's all water under the bridge at our age.
I don't need pills to pee, but bathrooms are great if I plan strategically. If not; I just go with the flow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom