Taurus 24/7 G2 compact 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wademe

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had this offered to me as a trade yesterday for my uberti 357 revolver. Never shot one and have always stayed clear of Taurus semi autos because of their reputation. Have heard that they are getting better and I am not a complete Taurus "hater" because I own a taurus poly protector 357 revolver…. just curious on what they are like… any info would be appreciated

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a stainless Millennium Pro .40 a little over a year ago when that was about the only auto handgun I could find in the Tulsa area and I love it. Since then I have put about 400-500 round through it and I have not had one FTL or FTF. It's a piece of cake to field strip and clean. There seems to be some negative joo-joo surrounding Taurus in general but I now have two Taurus autos that work great. I would not hesitate to buy another one.

Hope this helps.

Mr. Doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own and most often carry the Millennium Pro .40. It is the only Taurus model I have had experience with, but with it I have found no complaints with the company. I don't know the condition of your revolver, but I question whether or not a straight trade is in your favor.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Millennium .40 and .45 and both function flawlessly time and time again.

My PT709 Slim has never worked and my .357 8-shot has now developed a cylinder timing issue, it seems.

While my two Millennium semi-autos are great, I think I'll look other directions when it comes to future purchases.

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any failure with a Taurus is covered for free for life.

I am currently looking for my 3rd Taurus firearm. I love both the ones I have currently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom