Tax the Rich?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
F39A57BC-A095-4A5F-AD60-D191B6420DDA.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't watch the video, but I did see a video of Michelle Obama talking about how people need to be willing to give up pieces of their pie for others, or some ****.

Meanwhile, the Obamas own how many multimillion dollar mansions?

I wonder how many illegal immigrants or homeless they could house in their mansions, surely they'd be willing to lead by example, right?
The obamas also own a mansion about 2' above sea level in Martha's Vinyard. One of the most expensive places in America.
Obviously, they are not worried about the sea levels rising like they kept screaming while in office.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much $$ is considered rich?
I saw something on one of my news feeds that said 1.5 million or so was considered rich.
I remember back when first getting married and living in a 600 square foot apartment, we were very happy.
Our happiness revolved around the little things. Getting to buy a chuck steak for dinner was a real treat! Felt like big dogs getting Steak! (in name only). And so on.
Playing cards or board games were the major entertainment with friends.
We were happy.
As one progressed through life making more money, the happiness is still there but it gets more expensive and sometimes becomes an issue.
People get more money, finance things and then SHTF and they are in trouble. Live is not good now.
Give up or work through it depends on the person. Most folks have been in that situation I think. How one works through that is up to them.
If you do, your rich.
Money doesn't make one rich. The quality of life one chooses does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom