TDSA ACP1 Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the rain sucked. But it beat the snot out of the 105-in-the-shade heat we dealt with in the ACP1 class in June.

I'll take cool rain over blistering heat any day.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pics! What was used to take those pics?

Too bad you didn't get a picture of that good looking Asian dude in the suit Sunday afternoon! :D

Hey, I saw that guy, he was there when somebody put the front sight back on my Glock.....

it ran decently; had to keep it lubed.
It was for a female shooter, to give her hands some relief.

Some times it's just too easy.

If I remember right, she had never really even shot a pistol before the class. She came with her husband and at the end of the class, she was the one with the highest percentage of improvement. I think her post test showed like a 43% improvement over the pretest.

Some really great people in the class as well as the instructors. I have never been around where there were such a lack of egos, and the instructors and others that were pretty accomplished shooters were so interested in helping anyone they could. I saw one instructor take a couple that were there under his wing all weekend. He worked with everyone else also, but if he had a spare minute, he spent it helping, answering questions, and focused on them.

The funny thing was that was the norm for the class. I spent a lot of time watching as I was loading mags or waiting for a station and learning as each person was being instructed. I can't tell you how many times I was shooting, and Olyeller would wait until I was through with a mag, and then tap me from behind on the shoulder and ask if I knew what I was needing to do, and how he could help me with it. Not only Mike, but had that with Marshall, and all of the instructors also. Funny thing was, not one of them were condescending at all, you could tell they loved what they were doing and wanted to help someone else learn what someone had shown them. :patriot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom