Teen shot in head during home invasion prank ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL and ABC news knows better? Or for instance a bunch of forum members giving there W.A.G.?
Sorry but linking a news article from as far away from the location as you can get was kind of strange. I love the comments though.....

Happy_Man2 days ago
When is the gun violence going to stop in this community...just asking.
1 reply

MarcDonato2 days ago
Maybe after it stops in YOUR community....where the problem is MUCH worse....just sayin'

MarcDonato2 days ago
OK...why was this 15 year old kid out at 3:30 am and why was the other kid (probably) the same age carrying a loaded gun??? What the **** kind of white trash parents do these kids have?? well, no sympathy here....sh*t happens when you're that stupid. Skimming the **** from the gene pool!
+3

sho-nuff2 days ago
15-year-olds playing pranks with handguns.....
+1

KNICK4EVER2 days ago
What ! I do not hear anyone calling these "Red Blooded American Boys" (white) thugs or criminals. What were they doing with "several" guns at a football game. Were they going to blow the britches off the other team if they lost ? A gun worshipping society of savages. Hope the kid lives.
1 reply
+3

sho-nuff2 days ago
The headlines says, "Alabama boy, 15, accidentally shot in head during prank." If they were Black it would have said, "Kid shot in Alabama home invasion." They would not have mention prank.

New_Yorker2 days ago
Reminds me of Haliburton Dick. when he shot his 'friend' in the face. With a friend like Cheney, who needs enemies ?
+1

wurm901252 days ago
This is the result of IRRESPONSIBLE gun owners. The kids never should have gotten their hands on the gun. Very stupid that this happened. I hope the poor kid pulls through. I feel badly for the child and his parents.
+2

TheManChise2 days ago
Hope they are found ok but if they are with these boys they are making lots of sweet love..oyea.
1 reply
+1

TheManChise2 days ago
whoops wrong article.. Disregard.. Hope he pulls through.
+2

PaulieT2 days ago
Well, good thing they had access to a gun anyway. If they hadn't, Thomas Jefferson would have gotten mad.
1 reply

hang_low2 days ago
WARNING: Irresponsible handling and use firearms may cause death or serious injury.
It's regrettable our forefathers didn't insert a disclaimer to try and protect stupid people from their own stupidity.
+2

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL the sheeple in the comments construing the news. Where in the article did they say this group of kids had guns at a football game?? WTF people will interpret the news anyway they want so the news doesn't even have to be that biased. And all I did was search google for this story and that was one that came up with more information than any of the other sources I came across.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasnt trying to rag on you 68mustang. Just laughing at the article and comments. Some of them were so mean I chose not to repost them. Hoping the kid dies is way out of line.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a lot of stupid information and speculation in this thread.

My condolences to the shooter, his family, and the deceased family.

We had a kid in the 10th grade play a stupid game of russion rullett with a .357 mag at a party. It wasn't pretty.

We didn't get any of the "grief" counslers, or squat. His seat at class was empty on monday. Deal with it and move along.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the mental gyrations are simply astounding. The fact the weapon was a gun has nothing to do with it, other than to sensationalize the incident. What if it was a kitchen knife or baseball bat? The pranksters created a situation focused on instilling fear in the shooter. The consequences of the prank remain their fault.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boots baker, I disagree. Clean headshot? If it was clean the kid would be dead. However they say they took him to the hospital. I be the kid was aiming for center of mass and from the anxiety of the situation jerked the gun and happened to hit the kid in the head. When your husband jumped out at you what did you do? Did you sit there? Did you jump? Did you hit him or flail your arms at him? Did you drop things? They don't clarify if the kid pulled a gun out of his pocket or he had a gun AND video game in his hands.

true the kid could have jerked, and just because they took him to the hospital doesn't mean he wasn't already dead.
as far as what I did well first I don't flail about aimlessly I usually hit him or jumped back first then hit him.
how the heck would you be able to hold a gun and a video game controller at the same time? most kids I see are two hands on the controller?

its all speculation at this point. I feel bad for the families involved what hell they must be going through right now :-(

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasnt trying to rag on you 68mustang. Just laughing at the article and comments. Some of them were so mean I chose not to repost them. Hoping the kid dies is way out of line.

No I'm there with ya. I feel bad for the kid I really do, but one of the first or second comments in this thread was play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Yea we did stupid stuff to scare our buddies when I was growing up, but none of them had guns and we never faked a home invasion. I mean cmon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom