Tell me about these torrents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jm838

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found that VUZE is less glitchy and has a better interface than utorrent, and I use isohunt to search for torrents...follow lumps directions when you decide what to use

I agree. VUZE has some pretty neat features. Apparently you can use it to stream videos to other devices (xbox, etc.). Plus there is a torrent search engine built into the program. Pretty convenient.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am curious, I bought a game and have lost the play disc for it but have the box, game key, and other DVDs is it still illegal to download an iso of the DVDs?

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. VUZE has some pretty neat features. Apparently you can use it to stream videos to other devices (xbox, etc.). Plus there is a torrent search engine built into the program. Pretty convenient.

Vuze is a bloated pile of memory-hogging crap. Use uTorrent.

Or, if you're on a *nix platform, use Transmission.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found that VUZE is less glitchy and has a better interface than utorrent, and I use isohunt to search for torrents...follow lumps directions when you decide what to use

This. I've used Vuze for years, and I've tried all the others too but prefer the UI of Vuze.

Latest posts

Top Bottom