Texan Onboard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2cooltoolz

New to the site!
Reaction score
Howdy!
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Googled my way over here from Lake Conroe, down near Houston, on a WTT deal and thought I'd hang out!
Spent a bit of time in OKC at the FAA school and think OK is...well, you know...Okay!!
I'm into CCW, SIGs, ARs, and guns in general.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Looks like great forum and if you guys don't mind, I'll drop in from time to time! See ya....

2cooltoolz

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just curious. What was the motive behind trimming the top of the pocket holsters?????
It started with the PM9. The nemesis for that model has this sewn in ridge down the top that printed really bad. I cut it down to make it print less and really liked it. Makes the holster much less bulky, still holds the gun in place, protects the trigger, keeps crap out of the barrel...and I can get a full grip with the pistol in my pocket! After that I couldn't stop cutting!! (You ought to see the wife's poodle! :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! my best buddy' brother in law has a place on Conroe. I went down there once on a company training deal, and went on the lake with him. Great lake, but its sure crowded. You really have to pay attention.

V1K1NG0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It started with the PM9. The nemesis for that model has this sewn in ridge down the top that printed really bad. I cut it down to make it print less and really liked it. Makes the holster much less bulky, still holds the gun in place, protects the trigger, keeps crap out of the barrel...and I can get a full grip with the pistol in my pocket! After that I couldn't stop cutting!! (You ought to see the wife's poodle! :D

Interesting. Thanks, I will keep that in mind for future reference.

Just tell her the poodle is more concealable. :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom