Texas has required number of signatures 25,000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmyOfJuan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is stupid. I don't think 25,000 people in texas can understand what they are signing. I highly doubt they comprehend what all is involved in being your own country. I bet the next time a hurricane hits Galveston, a couple of them will be screaming for the National Guard or FEMA. What happens when the cartels in Mexico get wind that Texas is no protected by the US Army? Want to play college or Pro football? Guess you'll have to find an international league of your own. People get all butt hurt because their team lost and immediately go to the knee jerk reaction of a five year old, "I'm not playing with you anymore!!!" Dumb Dumb Dumb.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow.... so much for the will of the people, eh? lol.

Why would you care, if they're that dumb? Country oughtta be better off without them, huh? I'll go out on a limb here and predict that if this DOES happen (not that I really believe it will), Texas will see a surge in their economy, population of "desirable" workers and an overall improvement in spite of a few years of serious growing pains. I'm quite sure I wouldn't be the only one shopping for real estate....

Just my $0.02.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I say let's move all the liberals to California! Let them pay the high taxes to support the lazy ass American who refuse to get off their butts and get a job! Oh ya, Be sure to keep giving them free cell phones.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is stupid. I don't think 25,000 people in texas can understand what they are signing. I highly doubt they comprehend what all is involved in being your own country. I bet the next time a hurricane hits Galveston, a couple of them will be screaming for the National Guard or FEMA. What happens when the cartels in Mexico get wind that Texas is no protected by the US Army? Want to play college or Pro football? Guess you'll have to find an international league of your own. People get all butt hurt because their team lost and immediately go to the knee jerk reaction of a five year old, "I'm not playing with you anymore!!!" Dumb Dumb Dumb.

I wonder how many members are in the TX national guard. I'd bet it is quite a large number, especially if you were to include members of the armed forces that strongly identify as Texan and would flock to their "homeland". I'm also guessing the ROE against the cartels are going to be a little different if all the decision making originates in Texas.

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I'm certain Texans have an understanding as they once were their own country. :)

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am guessing that the state of Texas can be ran as a country a little more efficiently than the US is being ran at the moment. However I would like to see their take on foreign policy

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
i wonder how many members are in the tx national guard. I'd bet it is quite a large number, especially if you were to include members of the armed forces that strongly identify as texan and would flock to their "homeland". i'm also guessing the roe against the cartels are going to be a little different if all the decision making originates in texas.

w00t w00t w00t!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom