What knife are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Pro Tech auto
20240425_172302.jpg
20240425_172322.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Been kicking around the idea of a Toothpick. Buck makes one for less than 20 bucks (China). But I'm wondering...are they very useful? They're so tiny. They probably carry well for a shorts and flip-flops day, but anything else?

View attachment 473392
I have a small buck that I got from my Dad. I take it out and clean and oil it but it gets zero pocket time . It is just too small for most anything except cleaning finger nails....

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have been a member long enough to know, you must post pictures
Just for you…

Montana Knife Company Magnacut Blackfoot 2.0 with an MKC Kydex sheath. I replaced the MKC folded Kydex belt hook with a Terzuola T-Clip that fits the MOLLE-esque loops on the front of the IFAK bag (also from MKC, thus the MKC patch).
IMG_4980.jpeg

The scales are green and black G10, and if my MKC Magnacut Speedgoat is any indication, the scales are the majority of the Blackfoot’s weight.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for you…

Montana Knife Company Magnacut Blackfoot 2.0 with an MKC Kydex sheath. I replaced the MKC folded Kydex belt hook with a Terzuola T-Clip that fits the MOLLE-esque loops on the front of the IFAK bag (also from MKC, this the MKC patch).
View attachment 473451
The scales are green and black G10, and if my MKC Magnacut Speedgoat is any indication, the scales are the majority of the Blackfoot’s weight.
Very nice, now that wasn't so hard now was it. God what a Drama Queen.lol

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for you…

Montana Knife Company Magnacut Blackfoot 2.0 with an MKC Kydex sheath. I replaced the MKC folded Kydex belt hook with a Terzuola T-Clip that fits the MOLLE-esque loops on the front of the IFAK bag (also from MKC, thus the MKC patch).
View attachment 473451
I have heard nothing but good reviews on that company.They have kind of picked my interest

Latest posts

Top Bottom