Texoma striper fishing with jhoppis texomajon.com a++++++++

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went Striper fishing with Jhoppis from his guide service www.texomajon.com 405-255-1540 ask to go with junior. We had a Great time By far the best trip we have ever went on. He was there at the dock waiting when we showed up ready to go. We all chit chated for a few min and then loaded in the boat to go chase down the stripers. It wasn't long before we found them and BOY DID WE the big ones are biting right now! We caught so many big ones we had to start catch and release (I bet we threw back 40 Big fish!), all of our arms were burning from the fight these guys were putting on us. JR was very professional had a Great time with him, had a few Newbies With us and he had patience and showed them how to get hooked up, and had a smaller child on board and he helped him get the biggest fish of the day! So if anyone is wanting to go on a Super Striper Trip pm Jhoppis, or look at there website www.texomajon.com and get a trip to go after these monsters! Highly recommended! I am planning my next 2 trips for this year!

screenshot
Getting on the water at 1st light, Beautiful morning nice weather.

image hosting without account
within Minutes of getting some bait in the water the 1st Nice Fish Was brought aboard (many to come after that)

imagen

screen shot
my Nephew Catching one of the biggest of the day (12-14lbs)!

image hosting

images hosting

windows screen capture
check out the guys in the back ground coming in from another trip! We had some Really nice Fish!

small screenshot utility
Here is the damage that we brought home (after the red meat was cut out and bagged I weighed it all 33 1/2lbs of fish to eat!!!) we Caught so many big ones catch and release it was hard to find the smaller ones! we didn't care we enjoyed catch and release of the BIG ONES!

Cant say enough how much Fun we had and enjoyed the trip Real easy to book, easy place to find (Alberta Creek) Just had a Great memorable time with them. And I guarantee I will Be back with my business and friends.

kdh77

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and some buddies went out with Jon a couple years ago and had a great time.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_07_07_ubenuja9.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You obviously had a great trip! Wish I had know about this before I booked the trip for four about two weeks ago! CRAP! Oh, well. Guess I'll have to go again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom