The absolute stupidest thing out of the global warming crowd I've read in ages...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Libturds like Al Gore started bemoaning Climate Cooling, but the facts indicated climate was warming. They changed to Climate Change because they couldn' be sure which way the change would go....they covered their lies both ways.....lied via the hockey stick data manipulation. Still waiting for them to explain how during the Ice Age the Empire State Building would have been under1500ft of ice, then warmed to today's temperatures long before oil, gas, combustion engines were discovered. It's all about control/power/wealthCHAOS. We aren't shooting enough of them.....no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies any more.
You would have to remove all the rocks first.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, straddle the fence and argue both sides..... Got it. I quit paying attention to this crap right around when the crazies were telling us "you are doomed .. acid rain". I do my part as well as I can and ignore the doomsayers.
In reality you can’t ignore them. They are taking away our liberties and freedom by tethering our travels to EV charging stations. It won’t be long when trips that allow one to just take off across the beaten path with a little spare gas in the back will no longer be possible as there are no charging stations out there.
They want to restrict shooting to copper bullets only that will be too expensive for some.
They want smart access to our heat and air units so they can be set by the government to allow charging stations to have enough power for EV’s and reduce the fossil fuel footprint that is keeping our planet cooler.
They already have smart access to our later model vehicles with the ability to shut them down, and the list goes on.
Biden put over 7 billion tax payer dollars into increasing the number of EV charging stations two years ago.
Guess what? Only a few new stations have been built with that funding. Where did the money go?
“But after two years, that program has only delivered seven open charging stations with a total of 38 spots where drivers can charge their vehicles, according to a spokesperson for the Federal Highway Administration.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-solutions/2024/03/28/ev-charging-stations-slow-rollout/#

Now let’s talk about the Biden promised high speed broadband for rural communities.
Where did that money go?
“In 2021, the Biden Administration got $42.45 billion from Congress to deploy high-speed Internet to millions of Americans," GOP-appointed Commissioner Brendan Carr wrote on X last week. "Years later, it has not connected even 1 person with those funds. In fact, it now says that no construction projects will even start until 2025 at earliest."
3 years later, not one person has gained access.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...den-admin-status-high-speed-internet-projects
Yeah, I’m kind of rambling here, but the point is, we can’t ignore them because of the harm they are going to do to our children and grandchildren.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
In reality you can’t ignore them. They are taking away our liberties and freedom by tethering our travels to EV charging stations. It won’t be long when trips that allow one to just take off across the beaten path with a little spare gas in the back will no longer be possible as there are no charging stations out there.
They want to restrict shooting to copper bullets only that will be too expensive for some.
They want smart access to our heat and air units so they can be set by the government to allow charging stations to have enough power for EV’s and reduce the fossil fuel footprint that is keeping our planet cooler.
They already have smart access to our later model vehicles with the ability to shut them down, and the list goes on.
Biden put over 7 billion tax payer dollars into increasing the number of EV charging stations two years ago.
Guess what? Only a few new stations have been built with that funding. Where did the money go?
“But after two years, that program has only delivered seven open charging stations with a total of 38 spots where drivers can charge their vehicles, according to a spokesperson for the Federal Highway Administration.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-solutions/2024/03/28/ev-charging-stations-slow-rollout/#

Now let’s talk about the Biden promised high speed broadband for rural communities.
Where did that money go?
“In 2021, the Biden Administration got $42.45 billion from Congress to deploy high-speed Internet to millions of Americans," GOP-appointed Commissioner Brendan Carr wrote on X last week. "Years later, it has not connected even 1 person with those funds. In fact, it now says that no construction projects will even start until 2025 at earliest."
3 years later, not one person has gained access.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...den-admin-status-high-speed-internet-projects
Yeah, I’m kind of rambling here, but the point is, we can’t ignore them because of the harm they are going to do to our children and grandchildren.
I do not ignore the politics, I ignore the latest doomsday predictions. Like eggs are going to shut down you circulatory system or milk causes cancer type crap.
You are absolutely right about the political side I pay attention to that and vote accordingly and hope it actually matters but it seems we may have a uniparty system who all march to the same tune and just argue and have meeting but actually do nothing but line their pockets with big business money...

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_6431.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom