The ammunition that has gun owners drooling.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wonder if they work well in HiPoints? Tree huggers gotta love them, 100% copper, so bambi won't get lead poisoning drinking water 200 miles away from the shooting range. Criminals won't be able to afford them at $200+ a box, cops will get them issued to them, so crime will drastically drop cause criminals are skeert of being shot by one. In fact, I'll bet if you just give each LE 2rnds each, crime will disappear.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just think....the NYPD could fire 6 rounds and wound about 53 innocent bystanders.... : )

This is the saddest post in this thread. It would be the funniest... if it weren't true.

Years ago, I read a story by Ayoob on carrying for self protection. One of the things he recommended was to stay away from firearms with "scary" names for liability purposes (the judge, equalizer, etc). If you ever had to use it, even in a justified shoot, a defense attorney or a civil attorney will tear you up in front of a jury. He recommended carrying the same loads used by the FBI, local pd, etc to be able to say they weapon/ammo has been tested to be the best for public carry.

He said he has been an expert witness in too many cases where the name of the ammo/weapon was used to try to make the person look like a vigilante. Look at the Zimmerman case as a perfect example of how every little detail will be scrutinized. Don't give them any extra thing to use against you....

This is precisely why I also don't put scary or funny stuff on my SD guns. No Lone Wolf "Smile, wait for flash" barrels, no Punisher grips, no "Cold Dead Hands" stencils for my carry or home defense guns.

Are you kidding me? When did gun owners lose their damn mind.

November, 2007 - and again in November 2011, and once more in December of 2012.

Latest posts

Top Bottom