The best basketball player since Michael Jordon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d say yes…. She could play in the NBA IMO.

Quite the point guard. Broke pistol Pete Maravich record.

Of course the fake Men beg to differ.

You guys watching this?

Man she the best I’ve seen in long time, and no ego, s make talk.

Have your daughters follow her, quite the roll model. She gets the points and has double digit assists.

Here’s a sample but there’s much more as this doesn’t do it justice.

ESPN pro noted she wasn’t doing this against white girls, she did it against what he considered the dogs of the black community.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d say yes…. She could play in the NBA IMO.

Quite the point guard. Broke pistol Pete Maravich record.

Of course the fake Men beg to differ.

You guys watching this?

Man she the best I’ve seen in long time, and no ego, s make talk.

Have your daughters follow her, quite the roll model. She gets the points and has double digit assists.

Here’s a sample but there’s much more as this doesn’t do it justice.

ESPN pro noted she wasn’t doing this against white girls, she did it against what he considered the dogs of the black community.
She is good but breaking Pistol Petes record is not really the same. Pete played (83 vs 139) games and had NO 3 pt shot. And NO shot clock. Nothing fake here

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve heard the argument, now sit down she’s the complete package. Her ball handling and passing are second to none and she plays at lighting speed.

She’s also playing pros now not college. 29 pts, 10 assists, 6 rebounds the last game. 19 assists the game before that which is an WNBA all time record.

Her scoring is so-so as they are face guarding or double teaming a rookie.
The lesbians hate the little white straight girl that played at Iowa.

The LGBQ+ crowd hate her. They’ve been bad mouthing her and cheap shots on her all season and she’s a baller.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Women’s league use a smaller ball, so it’s easier to shoot & score. Her records are women’s records. It’s a different sport than men’s basketball. WNBA teams couldn’t even compete or win any games against D1 men’s college teams, let alone the NBA. Men are bigger, stronger, faster. Same as football, baseball, soccer, hockey.

She couldn’t play in the nba. It’s an absurd concept.

She is an exceptional talent in women’s basketball though. The woke crowd hate her because she is white, straight & doesn’t hate America. Fun to watch her play too.

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She couldn’t play in the nba. It’s an absurd concept.
+1

Sorry, but every single individual that's made an NBA roster since Jordan would likely have more success in the NBA than Caitlin Clark. This doesn't diminish her talent whatsoever, but there is a wide ocean of difference in size, speed, and strength between the NBA and WNBA. There are probably hundreds of boy's high school teams that would win a match up against some of the best WNBA teams.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This topic comes up now & again.
I’m reminded of the women's US Olympic soccer team getting beat by the boys 15 & under Dallas players. Children…
The Us Olympic women’s hockey team practiced against high school boys hockey teams & lost no-checking games. Hockey without checking?? That’s women’s sports.
Serena Williams even admitted on video she would get beaten by a male tennis player. She would starve making a living on the mens tour as she would be ranked like #400.

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe some of you trannies should put on a wig and show her how it’s done.
There’s a lot of pro players that know talent. A 1 inch difference would make very little difference once she adjust her range for the 2 oz difference. Spud Web had small hands.

As a baseball player/coach I never considered my boys being less because the softball girls had bigger balls 🤣

What’s weird is I really don’t watch basketball but she’s exciting to watch. A regular magician.

I’m sure you guys know more than the pros playing the sport.

Sick of the total disrespect for women quite frankly.

NBA Player Perspectives on Caitlin Clark​

Based on the search results, several NBA players have publicly expressed their admiration for Caitlin Clark’s skills and abilities. Here are some notable quotes:
  • Kevin Durant: Durant has been a vocal fan of Clark’s game, praising her skills and saying she “belongs in the league right now.” He also noted that she’s one of the few players who can “get more than a bucket” in an NBA game.
  • Steph Curry: Curry has acknowledged Clark as an inspiration and has praised her ability to model her game after professional players.
  • Kevin Garnett: Garnett believes Clark could score “more than 10 points” in an NBA game, joining Curry, Durant, and others in lauding her abilities.
  • Paul Pierce: Pierce was impressed by Clark’s Elite Eight performance against LSU, saying he didn’t expect to see a white player from Iowa dominate in that way.
These quotes demonstrate the respect and admiration NBA players have for Caitlin Clark’s exceptional skills, which have earned her recognition as one of the best collegiate players in recent years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom