The big boy shows himself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_33760_1460854036601_1090923557_31141767_3187573_n.jpg

This guy finally showed up on the cameras last week. Only hitting our west feeder. Two other bucks on the camera. Small spike and small fork horn buck.

Same does as before.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my brother in law called me this morning while I was at the Zoo. He told me about this buck. I turned around and told my wife expect to see a Muzzleloader on the credit card statement next week.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are more than 5 pictures of this buck. Every single one is well before legal light. Unfortunately rolling your watch foward doesn't make it legal. Just hope he decides to chase a doe during daylight in the next few weeks. If not there will always be next year.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are more than 5 pictures of this buck. Every single one is well before legal light. Unfortunately rolling your watch foward doesn't make it legal. Just hope he decides to chase a doe during daylight in the next few weeks. If not there will always be next year.

He'll change his pattern as the weather gets colder. and hunt him in mid day.
Also try and figure out were he came from and set up on that path to the feeder.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the rest of the pictures tonight. Man 800 pictures of deer on 1 camera in 9 days. This buck showed up 1 morning to get 5 pictures taken of him. No more shots of him in the other pictures. Just does, two young bucks(spike and fork horn) and a couple of coons.

He must have a calendar in his bedding area. We will see what unfolds.

I'll be out there Saturday morning to setup my blind and possibly assembly the tower blind the owner has out there. Hopefully that will be the last time I'm out without a firearm in my hands with deer in my sights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom