The Colt Anaconda is Back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the same guy who posted 13 videos trashing the 2020 Python. To be fair, he had legitimate issues with the Python, but I got tired of him posting "updates" saying yeah, I haven't sent it back yet and don't have anything new to report. I found myself yelling at the screen SEND IT BACK AND SEE IF COLT FIXES IT!!!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the same guy who posted 13 videos trashing the 2020 Python. To be fair, he had legitimate issues with the Python, but I got tired of him posting "updates" saying yeah, I haven't sent it back yet and don't have anything new to report. I found myself yelling at the screen SEND IT BACK AND SEE IF COLT FIXES IT!!!!
And it took him 17 minutes to say that he was disappointed with his gun that he paid too much for because it wasn't perfect and he paid too much for it and it wasn't perfect....over and over and over again. No I didn't watch it all, just can't stand all the rambling non-information so I clicked forward a lot. Was wondering if he found anything substantial like with his Python.

Latest posts

Top Bottom