The death of a currency.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting listen.

I couldn't, and won't, watch videos with all that crap flashing on and off the screen. YMMV

No ****. My head's pounding and I watched less than a minute. I'll turn the phone around and listen to it later. When my head calms back down.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting listen.

I couldn't, and won't, watch videos with all that crap flashing on and off the screen. YMMV

That flashing was the moderator expanding charts and graphs on the smart board. That was the data and research. It was kind of annoying. I ended up just listening to most of it.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bond auction rates are rising. won't be long before russia builds it's pipeline through syria so they can sell their oil reserves. russia is building a second pipeline now through the black sea to europe. john kerry and iran will open up the iranian oil to the world and iran china russia and europe will reset the world reserve currency into a basket of currencies to replace the dollar. then it will be very difficult to sell usa debt overseas. we are the weakest we have ever been right now and the other countries know it. evry time we print a trillion dollars it reduces the purchasing power of our savings and the stock market loves this free cash. it is a recipe for disaster. we are already seeing inflation in everything but the fed has no power to raise rates to check so they just print more. what will happen when the bubble bursts? we havenext to no domestic production at all. hyperinflation? what will we do when the dollar is worthless and no country will sell us goods? shortages? maybe?

Last edited:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bond auction rates are rising. won't be long before russia builds it's pipeline through syria so they can sell their oil reserves. russia is building a second pipeline now through the black sea to europe. john kerry and iran will open up the iranian oil to the world and iran china russia and europe will reset the world reserve currency into a basket of currencies to replace the dollar. then it will be very difficult to sell usa debt overseas. we are the weakest we have ever been right now and the other countries know it. evry time we print a trillion dollars it reduces the purchasing power of our savings and the stock market loves this free cash. it is a recipe for disaster. we are already seeing inflation in everything but the fed has no power to raise rates to check so they just print more. what will happen when the bubble bursts? we havenext to no domestic production at all. hyperinflation? what will we do when the dollar is worthless and no country will sell us goods? shortages? maybe?
Cowadle is correct in this post....its only a matter of time before we lose our status as the worlds reserve currency...when that happens the end will be near for us as a prosperous nation....its time to start setting back things that you can actually touch...if you have money in the bank, stocks, bonds and so on it can all go away in the blink of an eye. Pay off debt, stock up on food, ammo, guns, silver, gold and pay off your home if possible. Also reduce debt by going from 2 or 3 cars to 1. If possible purchase land away from the city...it doesn't have to be much, just a place to retreat to. Make friends that you can depend on and most important of all get right with God....

Latest posts

Top Bottom