The Drum Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warmep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to give Half Time a try. I'm a big fan of Jim's Fried Chicken over in MWC, like it better than Eischen's, and is nowhere near as far away. They are closed temporarily at the moment

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally tried Half Time. It's good to go. Drum Room is pretty awesome but Half Time has better seasoning. I've never had Eishen's so I can't offer a comparison. I used to eat Jim's Fried Chicken on a regular basis back in the day. Probably need to hit them up again. Currently, I'd rate them Half Time > Drum Room > Jim's.

I recently hit Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles in L.A. and it's comparable to Drum Room. Roscoe's has better waffles though.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody been to Waffle Champion over on like...12th and Walker in OKC? I've heard several people say their chicken and waffles were very good, but somehow, I can't seem to get a hankerin' for the two things combined.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waffle champion is good. I also like drum room. Both are hipster chicken places and are pricey but tasty for sure. Used to think of Eischen's as the gold standard for awesome chicken but the last few times, the chicken has gone down hill and the place is very expensive. Need to try Half Time at some point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom