The Expanse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev1Doggy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case any of y’all are still interested, book 9 of the Expanse series, Leviathan Falls, is out now. I was looking for preorders on it, but never saw one, just got the notification this morning from Audible that it had been released. So I’m listening to it now.
I just read Leviathan Falls and have caught the first 2 of season 6, looks interesting...Just have to see how it ends up. I blundered into Expanse on Amazon in the middle of season 4, and realized I needed to start from the first season to know whats going on. I recently rewatched the series and than read the books and it all makes a lot more sense.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read Leviathan Falls and have caught the first 2 of season 6, looks interesting...Just have to see how it ends up. I blundered into Expanse on Amazon in the middle of season 4, and realized I needed to start from the first season to know whats going on. I recently rewatched the series and than read the books and it all makes a lot more sense.
There’s a lot of deviation from the books in the TV show. Some of it is for the sake of storytelling in a visual medium, but some of it is just unexplained. It’s still an excellent show (which is expected, as the two guys who collaborate under the pen name James SA Corey are producers), it just differs from the novels.

This is the last season for the TV show, but they’re supposedly going to make movies out miniseries(es?) out of the remaining novels.

Kev1Doggy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a lot of deviation from the books in the TV show. Some of it is for the sake of storytelling in a visual medium, but some of it is just unexplained. It’s still an excellent show (which is expected, as the two guys who collaborate under the pen name James SA Corey are producers), it just differs from the novels.

This is the last season for the TV show, but they’re supposedly going to make movies out miniseries(es?) out of the remaining novels.
Yeah they killed Alex off in the last episode of Season 5, because he was having some sexual misconduct supposedly. While he is alive and well all the way to the end in the books!

Latest posts

Top Bottom