the great tactibeard competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose beard is more tactical?

• Chris Costa

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • Beard Cop

Votes: 66 68.0%

• Total voters

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As everyone knows, the most tactical people in the world have beards.

Mr T has a bitchin' tactibeard. Anyone who has seen the A-Team knows he is one of the most tactical people on the planet. He can build an armored vehicle out of almost anything!

So does Hank Williams, Jr. He has a shotgun, a rifle, and a four-wheel drive, which I assume are a SPAS-12, a FAL, and a Humvee respectively, so he's also probably really tactical.

However, my extensive Internet research has lead me to discover the two most tactical beards on the planet.

EXHIBIT A: CHRIS COSTA
ai.imgur.com_7H65s.jpg

EXHIBIT B: THAT ONE GUY FROM BRAZIL
ai.imgur.com_4h5HW.jpg

Which one is more tactical?

TWO BEARDS ENTER. ONE GETS SHAVED.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So does Hank Williams, Jr. He has a shotgun, a rifle, and a four-wheel drive, which I assume are a SPAS-12, a FAL, and a Humvee respectively, so he's also probably really tactical.

No way Hank drives a Humvee,he's got to drive a 4WD pickup!! Nothing "country" about a Humvee!!

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some of us OKC competition shooters have been growing our beards too. Mostly to protect ourselves during the cold at some winter matches.
JK's Mitch has me beat so far, as far as looks and grey! but Ill keep this going as long as I can, Might beat him out in the homestretch if I can stop scratching my neck.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That one guy from Brazil. When the going get's rough, they just send him in....alone......to just stand there and look badass. Nice poll.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beard cop FTW.

Instead of just looking cool like the yuppie groomed beard on Costa...beard cop has a multi-purpose tactical tool at his disposal: food storage, face-ghillie, lens cleaner etc....

Latest posts

Top Bottom