The hypocrisy of the "climate change leaders"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll have to operationally define it in your publication. The current definition/s are in the vast literature that you're attempting to disprove, which I'm sure will be critical to your arguments.
Another non answer. If you won't define what you want me to disprove then I'm not even going to start as I know you'll move the goalposts.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're such a sweet talker!

Oh, and you haven't provided any facts yet. Are you fresh out of facts? Did you have any to begin with?

All these 'studies' you refer to are based more on assumptions than facts. Oh, for sure, these studies have statistics, etc., but the analysis provided is at best nothing more than agenda. I don't care how much of the alphabet follows someone's name, until I see facts and repeatable demonstrations on a global scale confirming their analysis, "Man Made Global Warming" and/or "Man Made Climate Change" is nothing more than a hoax.

Woody

PS: My IQ is somewhere around 135.

Nothing more than a hoax? Brilliant. Ignore 99% of the proof as an "agenda". Now that all that proof is ignored, declare it's a hoax. Okay, what ever works for you.

Room temp is somewhere around 135.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't even back up your own claims so I'm not going to spend my time to refute something from an opinion link you posted.
I've backed up my claims about climate change, skepticism, consensus, and etc. in this thread. If you disagree with that evidence, feel free to post rebuttals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom