The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love mexican food, I have eaten it 3 times since Friday....Street tacos...nom nom...
I married Mrs #4 when she told me she could eat breakfast or Mexican food any time of day or night. Both are my ultimate fave foods and we eat it alot. And so far this is one wife who has kept at least one promise, so far shes a keeper. Lollll....

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I married Mrs #4 when she told me she could eat breakfast or Mexican food any time of day or night. Both are my ultimate fave foods and we eat it alot. And so far this is one wife who has kept at least one promise, so far shes a keeper. Lollll....

So are you describing the general discernment approach you use to finding wives? Now, I may understand why she's number four... j/k
Glad you found a keeper.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are you describing the general discernment approach you use to finding wives? Now, I may understand why she's number four... j/k
Glad you found a keeper.
Hahaa, yaaa. 13 years, and for me that is my record, so far, so shes actually doing better than the first three plus we didnt have any children- together anyways- which helps enormously. And tonight, we are taking one of her church buddies out for Mexican. Theyre Methodists so there will be margueritas.:sunbath:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For the "community" ... A Margarita

6oz Tequila
6oz of a light beer (I like Negra Modelo but for this a light colored beer works better)
3oz of cheap white table wine
6oz of frozen Limeade

Add ice (or not) and blend. Not fancy ... just efficient.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we used to do that before the change

Please explain the change in detail to me? I am not frequent here enough I guess to know what's going on...as far as a culture change, I've noticed a bit I guess, but it seems to me like the mods are less aggressive? Perhaps I'm wrong but more importantly, does JB not own us anymore?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you a milk man? lol

we've met and I look like a young stud standing next to ya...lol

u have hurted muh feelers.:cry11:

I was cleaning my guns from the range this morning and when I started crying, I went to blow my snoot and shoved a 9mm bore brush ups my nose!

Last edited:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Community? You want Community? I've got your Community right here buddy!
Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team (that is a team of Fat Guys who shoot not a Team that shoots Fat Guys) will meet for lunch tomorrow at ~11:30 at Pizza Hut on 6118 NW Cache Rd.
Hope to see you Portly Persons (and thinnnys like me) there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom