The media statements about Online Gun Sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussieblake

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen several media outlets making statements like "requiring background checks for online gun sales". It is my understanding that when shipping firearms to other states they must be shipped to an FFL. I have always used an FFL for my online gun sales. My understanding is the law required it. But the media is making statements sounding anyone can be a gun on line and have it shipped directly to them. Has anyone else heard these statements? Is it just the Anti gun crowds false accussation?

Thanks,

aussieblake

Kaw77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you sort of answered your own question when you stated 'the media says' they have no need or desire to be correct... they just keep riding the bandwagon of ignorance

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or C&R. I had a Sistema 1911 delivered right into my hands from a major online dealer. I had to smile when my local Post Office delivery woman handed it to me. Like it was somehow "different" than any other milspec 1911!

Oh, and I bought a C&R Yugo Tok from Wideners. All my other C&R stuff is rifles. That $30 every three years is well worth it.

Gregg

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have an FFL or C&R you can have it delivered straight to your home.

But then, you've gone through background checks already to have those licenses (I had a C&R for many years) so that no longer qualifies you as "just anybody."

Latest posts

Top Bottom