The New Fast Foods without Dining Rooms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Chic Fil A app is so easy to use it should be the only option for the drive thru. Nothing worse than the hang up over a car load of people who cant decide what they want and then place 5 separate orders requiring 5 transactions all in cash while digging for exact change.

OK maybe thats a exaggeration but you get the idea.

Get the app, decide what you want before you get in line, Mobile order for so-so and move along.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. NOBODY but us Boomers (and maybe a few Millennials 🤷) cook anything at home any longer. And we wonder why all our kids and grandkids are sick and unhealthy ... (Not anyone in particular -- just generally speaking about society. In general. In case you missed that part, just generally.

Hell the Boomers I know keep McDonalds in business. Us GenX folks will carry the torch though! 🤣

People need to try to support local if they are gonna eat out. However, I'll go to Chick Fila and Chipotle in a pinch but generally we try to cook. No MCDs, Taco Bell, or any other chains though.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think many folks sit down and eat @ McDonalds.... or even Taco Bell.
I disagree- many days I have to drive around and get photos for my work, Mac is an easy place to get relief- anywhere around noon the dining room has a lot of indoor eaters- morning are full off coffee drinkers shooting the bull- evenings have a lot of kids. May not be as packed as they once were, but still there.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem with all these apps- you get a text all the time to go eat there- Casey's came to the area and had some cheap gas prices for a while. Everyday about 11 here comes a pizza deal for lunch- if you have a dozen apps- is there a dozen text. Sorry but I'm not going to deal with all that. If I know I'm going be out and about at lunch- I just through some bologna- cheese- pickles and olives and crackers in a lunch cooler with a couple bottles of water and call it my favorite lunch.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree- many days I have to drive around and get photos for my work, Mac is an easy place to get relief- anywhere around noon the dining room has a lot of indoor eaters- morning are full off coffee drinkers shooting the bull- evenings have a lot of kids. May not be as packed as they once were, but still there.

I don't think I've seen a significant amount of kids in a MCDs since they pulled the playgrounds years ago.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell the Boomers I know keep McDonalds in business. Us GenX folks will carry the torch though! 🤣

People need to try to support local if they are gonna eat out. However, I'll go to Chick Fila and Chipotle in a pinch but generally we try to cook. No MCDs, Taco Bell, or any other chains though.
I certainly do not disagree with you there. There are "men of a certain age" who are at McD's 3 times a day (more if they want a "snack") like clockwork. Bleech. And then they wonder why they feel like **** all the time. 🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom