The New Fast Foods without Dining Rooms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Young guy (just turned 30) at my work will have Uber Doordash Eats bring him a McD’s 1/4 lb meal while he sits in the office watching his phone videos (and our company pays for his gas, so it costs him nothing but time)….. I quit asking him why in the heck would you spend $20+ on a McDonald’s anything…… I guess it’s true: A fool and his $ are soon parted.

But only at OSA , can a “I don’t like fast food” thread include “some old folks liking rap music”….. goes together like peanut butter & mustard.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Young guy (just turned 30) at my work will have Uber Doordash Eats bring him a McD’s 1/4 lb meal while he sits in the office watching his phone videos (and our company pays for his gas, so it costs him nothing but time)….. I quit asking him why in the heck would you spend $20+ on a McDonald’s anything…… I guess it’s true: A fool and his $ are soon parted.

But only at OSA , can a “I don’t like fast food” thread include “some old folks liking rap music”….. goes together like peanut butter & mustard.
One thing about this place ... You just never know how the conversation is gonna turn.

Unless it involved vacuum cleaners, coffee tables, and Post 12s ... 🤷🤷 Oh!! And the cowboy hat dick pic! I snicker every time I think of that. Well, and been's attraction to toes. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Latest posts

Top Bottom