The Official OC'r Sighting Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went several places yeterday, 2 QT's, What-a-Burger, and Wal-mart and saw NONE! I did stand next to a cop in the QT bathroom and he was on the phone with someone, I had to wait for him to wash his hands so I could wash mine and when he turned and saw my 1911 on my hip he paused for about 2 seconds and then resumed talking on his phone.

rwillis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one i saw was me last night at wally world. Had about 4 or 5 ppl look at long and hard. Had a little slap her mom's arm and point and her say so what. Then the girl said i forgot my teacher told my class in school today to not freak out if we see someone with a gun on there side. We had a new law start today. Then she started asking me and my wife questions about the licence.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one i saw was me last night at wally world. Had about 4 or 5 ppl look at long and hard. Had a little slap her mom's arm and point and her say so what. Then the girl said i forgot my teacher told my class in school today to not freak out if we see someone with a gun on there side. We had a new law start today. Then she started asking me and my wife questions about the licence.

I love this story. The more people who see that people can carry for self defense and nothing bad or scary happens, the more people we will have on our side. Especially when they learn guns aren't scary when they are young.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw one tonight at Taco Bueno and then one a couple blocks down the street mowing his yard.

Went to 21st and yale walmart about 6, saw none.
I think they are staying away from walmart til after the welfare crowds die down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom