The Official OC'r Sighting Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have carried either CC/OC since NOV 1st. OC'd to a local store and lady asked me if I "always had that thing" with me? I of course said yes, she said "I figured you carried, just never saw it before, have a nice evening...paper or plastic?".

OK OC has been about what it has been in most other states that I have OC in, a non-event. There have been a few businesses that have lost mine though. CVS in Choctaw is the most recent, they had a sign up the other day. A comprehensive list of who not to patron would be great (and may already exist, havent searched).

-vood

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have yet to see another person OCing.

Of course, where I work you can't carry at all, and since I spend the majority of my life at work in that hellhole or alone at home in my trailer (down by the river!!!!!), I guess it's not surprising. <sigh>

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have yet to see another person OCing.

Of course, where I work you can't carry at all, and since I spend the majority of my life at work in that hellhole or alone at home in my trailer (down by the river!!!!!), I guess it's not surprising. <sigh>

Haven't seen anyone yet either.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still havent OC'ed but saturday afternoon i went to lowes to get a rope and box knife to clean my deer and my shirt was a bit short and i was wearing my hunting gear. An old man was talking to an older lady and he said the word handgun as I walked by. I dont know if he "made" me or not.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to run errands for the wife yesterday.

Finally had an opportunity to OC. Felt wierd at first just like when I first CCW'd oh so many years ago.

Unlike CCW which took a week or so for the feeling to wear off it only took about 1/2 hour or so for the feeling to wear off while OC'ng.

No one I know would ever in their wildest imagination accuse me of being a "people person". But yesterday I found my self chatting with sales clerks, helping two different stooped old ladies reach stuff off the top shelves in the grocery store and shooting the breeze with a guy at the gas station who was filling up while I was doing the same about nothing in particular.

Very, very strange behavior for me. Felt wierd, felt kind'a good actually.

Maybe I should OC more often.

Hold the phone.... Who the hell is this guy??? Where is Werewolf at?

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw my first OC'er at Yukon Wal-Mart the other night. No big deal really just hadn't seen anyone other than me do it yet. There was no blood running in the isles, just a man getting some supplies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom