The Official OC'r Sighting Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally saw an OC'r here in OKC. It was at Chen's Restaurant at 23rd and N. Meridian.

Guy was on his way out of the place. Didn't notice at 1st because he was packing on his left side. Looked to be a Glock 26 or 27.

My first though was, "if you're gonna OC why aren't you carrying a full size gun?"

Each to his own though.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally saw an OC'r here in OKC. It was at Chen's Restaurant at 23rd and N. Meridian.

Guy was on his way out of the place. Didn't notice at 1st because he was packing on his left side. Looked to be a Glock 26 or 27.

My first though was, "if you're gonna OC why aren't you carrying a full size gun?"

Each to his own though.

Probably carrying the baby Glock due to the weight difference between it and a full size. I have been switching back & forth between my LCP and a G23 or 19 due to the weight difference. 1 G23 13 rd magazine by itself seems to weigh almost as much as my loaded LCP w/ laser. Also, if you have to go into a store that is posted against OC.. a smaller gun is easier to tuck into a pocket or under a shirt for the time your in the store. With the LCP, if a store is posted, I can simply pop it into my pants pocket while in the store and then reholster OC when I leave.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cruised into starbucks in Owasso they other day while I waited for the kid to finish some project at a classmate's house. I had a jacket over my sidearm when I went in, but when I sat down with my book, I peeled off the jacket, exposing the weapon.

Either people didn't notice or didn't care, because I didn't see a single eyebrow raise.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Each to his own though.
I OC a subcompact, because 1) I like that most people don't notice it. and 2) A full size pistol pokes and prods me in the kidney when I am driving. I drive a LOT. So, I find my little LC9 to be more comfortable.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't seen a single OC'er in my barn, out front or in the pasture yet. Guess I need to get out more.

Did see an old guy in WM last week, with a "I got a gun" vest on, and a bit too tight as well. Pistol plainly visible, wonder why he didn't just unbutton the vest and let it hang loose. Would have done a better concealment job if that was his intention.

JRF01

Marksman
Reaction score
Well I havent seen you! lol.
The new Williams is really nice, (and it doesnt stink...lol) check it out!

yes I have been in there it is really nice. also fyi the store across from the old sonic had a gun buster sign at their register last time I went in there, not sure if it is still up because I haven't been back in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom