The Official OC'r Sighting Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taking someones picture without their permission seems likely to cause some folks to get a lil pissy. I know I wouldnt like it.

That's the chance you take when going out in public. There's no law against taking a public picture, whether it's for distribution or not.

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still haven't spotted anyone. I guess I'll have to stalk oneshott.

On a positive note. I learned that Vision bank here in Ada took there signage down a few months ago. They sent an email to thier employees reminding them of the new law and to not be alarmed if they spotted someone with a
gun.

Sounds to me like they get it.

Reaction score
I saw a guy in Waffle House in Moore this morning that was OC'ing what looked like a 1911. The waitress commented that he was the first one to bring a gun in there. Little does she know that a gun is standard each time I visit waffle house morning or night for years. LOL :D

JRF01

Marksman
Reaction score
Still have yet to see anyone open carry around Tuttle, Newcastle or Mustang. Of course the only place I went yesterday after work was a sports grill/bar and then home. Not sure if its considered a restaurant or more of a bar. I think they sell more food than beer though and there was a shooting in there 2 years ago and a guy took 9 rounds and lived...shooter was a very poor shot and he was messed up on something.

I have been OC in Tuttle since day one. I have yet to have anyone say anything about it although I haven't been into the new williams yet.

RatTerrier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone yet.....although I OC'd out in the driveway yesterday since its now legal for me to do so, I had to clean my heater for my tent with some paint thinner to get the protective cosmoline type coating it had on it off. Manufacture date of 2001 I believe, you'd think it'd been opened n cleaned n used....but nope, I was the 1st! Gotta love Govt Surplus!! :clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom