The Official OC'r Sighting Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't spotted anyone here in Ada yet, but I did notice a new gun buster sign on th front door of JBs lumber. I didn't go in of course.

Saw one at Walmart saturday morning, plus myself.

JBs has a gun buster sign up now..got it, thanks.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I OC'd on the first, of course. Went to the Open Carry Assn lunch where EVERYBODY was carrying. Walmart after that - nobody. Walmart Market last night - nobody. A couple of stores today - nobody.
I'll vouch for him, sat a the same table for lunch. A good time was had by all in the room. Carry on.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Bed Bath Beyond yesterday. I did not see anybody open carrying, but I did see my first CC. The guy was obviously not hiding it too well, it was sticking out of his shirt like a sore thumb, but the pistol was not visible, just printing big time.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone, but I've been carrying my M&P .45 pretty much everywhere and nobody cares. Grandy's, Bufallo Wild Wings, 7-Eleven (I didn't see any sign), WalMart and Wiley Post.

As I might have guessed, nobody cares or bats an eye.

RatTerrier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone, but I've been carrying my M&P .45 pretty much everywhere and nobody cares. Grandy's, Bufallo Wild Wings, 7-Eleven (I didn't see any sign), WalMart and Wiley Post.

As I might have guessed, nobody cares or bats an eye.

Look at the bottom of the doors at 7/11. I didn't see the signs posted, someone else said they were, it took my a few days of goin in in the mornings but after about a week I looked at the bottom of the door n there it was. This is the 7/11 at 4th n Telephone Rd in Moore, its the only one I ever go to. I dont know if they're all posted or how that works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom