The RINO Tulsa Mayor on Front Page of Fox News - Trying to limit Trump Rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The whole President and Vice President at the same event in this whole 2020 shitshow doesn't give me a positive feeling. Just too tempting for all the militant die hard Anti-Trumpers to pass up such an opportunity

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole President and Vice President at the same event in this whole 2020 shitshow doesn't give me a positive feeling. Just too tempting for all the militant die hard Anti-Trumpers to pass up such an opportunity
Just another one of the really stupid things Trump has done that costs him votes.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but what matters more than the number is the trend in that number. After dropping, it is now going back up rather significantly.
No, what matters is the number of hospitalizations and the number of available hospital beds. Governor says there are plenty of beds available in Oklahoma.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does attempting to comply with CDC, State, and Local guidelines and precautions make him a Rino?

Oklahoma is in Phase 3. Phase 3 still speaks to time in crowded environments and recommends following CDC guidelines for social distancing. Our percent positive and case numbers are not trending down.

The precautions are not the reason I call him a rino. The reason he is a rino is he stated that he is not going to attend the rally because he doesn't attend political gatherings. He is pandering for the liberal vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom