The ugly face of institutional indoctrination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the instructors are the biggest problem!
You are correct and people wonder what’s wrong with the education system. My daughters degree cost 100k and she had to go against her beliefs to earn a grade. Thankfully, I raised strong kids. Her degree is paying off even though the foot that got her in the door didn’t require a degree.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct and people wonder what’s wrong with the education system. My daughters degree cost 100k and she had to go against her beliefs to earn a grade. Thankfully, I raised strong kids. Her degree is paying off even though the foot that got her in the door didn’t require a degree.
Man that hurts. I have three daughters and I feel like I will be navigating their education their entire lives. Not like back in the day where our parent's didn't have to worry about this so heavily. Would you, or she, have done anything different as far as school choice?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, my daughter graduated with a business degree. Some profs suggested that Caucasian students should step aside and let students of color advance.
Was the professor a self-hating white slag? If so, should have asked when they were stepping down to offer their position to a "person of color". It's always easy to virtue signal with no skin in the game. Another opportunity for the ethno-masochists to "put their money where their mouth is". They never do.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Man that hurts. I have three daughters and I feel like I will be navigating their education their entire lives. Not like back in the day where our parent's didn't have to worry about this so heavily. Would you, or she, have done anything different as far as school choice?
In all fairness, not in our case. My daughters dream was to graduate from OU. We never discouraged her from that. We did tell her that she could live at home and attend UCO at our expense. I’m glad she had the ‘experience’. It can be positive or negative depending on your/their views. I believe it was a growing opportunity for her and she made some lifelong friends.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all fairness, not in our case. My daughters dream was to graduate from OU. We never discouraged her from that. We did tell her that she could live at home and attend UCO at our expense. I’m glad she had the ‘experience’. It can be positive or negative depending on your/their views. I believe it was a growing opportunity for her and she made some lifelong friends.
Awesome, thanks for the honesty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom