The Vanishing Anti-War Left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seek help.

Well, that is an easy out to a tough question.

Are you a veteran, and have you delved into the benefits of being a wounded veteran, or a veteran that has injuries suffered because of their service, and seek'd help from the Va that is supposed to be an advocate, and has turned into an adversary?

I'll leave this question as it stands, and get back on your reply.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2.bp.blogspot.com__3bfqbm1Tp_k_T59v928sF3I_AAAAAAAAAbg_FkrwJj1kiJM_s400_Obummer.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to protest our government not taking action at the first hint that Syria had chemical weapons. We have the most advanced surveillance systems in the world. Even as the Syrians are playing cat & mouse games with these weapons the US KNOWS where they are at. Our military doesn't need boots on the ground to fight and win this war. With the right combinations of weapons these gas agents would be rendered useless on impact. Get in there and get it done. They should have done the same thing with the North Koreans. Instead our leaders just sit around and play pocket pool and eat lunch and then play golf.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd like to protest our government not taking action at the first hint that Syria had chemical weapons. We have the most advanced surveillance systems in the world. Even as the Syrians are playing cat & mouse games with these weapons the US KNOWS where they are at. Our military doesn't need boots on the ground to fight and win this war. With the right combinations of weapons these gas agents would be rendered useless on impact. Get in there and get it done. They should have done the same thing with the North Koreans. Instead our leaders just sit around and play pocket pool and eat lunch and then play golf.

They may be stuffin the 8 ball in the corner pocket...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry but if they can not read your e-mail or listen to your phone calls they do not have a freaking clue. Both Iraqi wars proved our surveillance systems are only good at home.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Add to that the hundreds of citizens of Mexico & Brian Terry(US Border Patrol) that were murdered/slaughtered because of the untraced guns that Obama/Holder trafficked into Mexico to Drug Cartels(under their Fast & Furious travesty) just so that they could bolster their anti-gun agenda in the United States.

Reaction score

I think you over estimate the power of the Dark Side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom