The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glen is alive, he's under Nicholas' body. I think the zombies were eating Nicholas and they'll leave Glen. He'll be covered in gore and they'll leave him.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I beg to differ. 7.3 billion people on earth. Say the virus has a 90% mortality rate, that leaves 730,000 million people to fight off the dead. By the time the dust settles, there will billions of zombies and a few hundred thousand survivors world wide. TWD is probably the single most accurate representation of a post apocalyptic world we have ever seen, only the zombies are the fantasy part. Everything is pretty damn close.

I think we (or some others) had a very similar discussion in the FtWD thread. The bottom line was that one's assumptions greatly affect one's conclusions (duh). Given that these are relatively slow, stupid zombies and they mostly spread by contact (bite, splatter by blood into open wound sort of like HIV) this would be a disgusting and disturbing plague but definitely a manageable one. However, if it strikes nearly everywhere at once, is airborne, and works its effects in a matter of a few hours, well, then yes the results would likely be quite bad. TWD TV series has been very inconsistent on the specifics leaving us to make assumptions, speculate, or use the comic..sorry I meant to say "Graphic Novel" from which the script writers have varied considerably and at will. We could also argue about why body shots, like heart shots, don't affect them since for the muscles to work there has to be some circulatory system which means the heart should still be a vital organ but I won't go there.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish it were Rick other than Glen, but. If Glen isn't dead, then I've lost all faith in this show. It's really sucked arse the past few seasons with none of the "prime" stars being offed. The writers need to kick it in gear because it has been boring, very boring. It needs some sort of shock factor to keep it on everyone's minds. Don't get me wrong, I like Glen!!! But..come on writers, give us something to keep the show interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom