ThePatriotNurse: Who Will Die First when SHTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds good for now but when that SHTF how are we going to know?

I hate to think about this but there will be a large number of folks going out in their own blaze of glory and they may be more scary than the actual poop flying everywhere.
Just remember the old adage, one is none and two is one when carrying a weapon. If that is true, then I'm a six packer.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with most of what she says, but if two hard core bad azz squared up guys are in a house that's attacked by 30 untrained diabetic fat guys with a few guns and some gasoline to burn the house, who wins?

Speaking in generalities is ok, but ya never know how things will work out.

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the left thinks that the military is going to eradicate the conservatives and then they will inherit everything without having to get their hands dirty. When the truth is the right will annahilate 10s of millions of these bed wetting leftists in about 2 weeks door to door.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the left thinks that the military is going to eradicate the conservatives and then they will inherit everything without having to get their hands dirty. When the truth is the right will annahilate 10s of millions of these bed wetting leftists in about 2 weeks door to door.
How will they accomplish that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom