ThePatriotNurse: Who Will Die First when SHTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She hasn't a clue.

She actually does have a clue. She's pretty accomplished not only as a nurse but in firearms as well, having trained with some pretty big names. Say what you will about her persona but she has almost 1/2 million subscribers to her YouTube channel and she gives not only pretty good medical advice but some good advice on prepping as well.

I haven't watched any of her stuff in a few years but she continues to grow in popularity among the right-leaning of the country.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has lots of clues if you care to listen and watch her other videos. I’ll grant that this is not one of my favorite videos that she’s done and seems hastily thrown together. At least she is trying to bring the truth to light and help out in some way.

Exactly. I don't like James Yeager because he's an arrogant azz and he just makes me angry listening to him. But I'd be wrong to say just because I don't like him he doesn't have a clue.

Sometimes the music is really sweet if you can learn to listen thru the static...

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She actually does have a clue. She's pretty accomplished not only as a nurse but in firearms as well, having trained with some pretty big names. Say what you will about her persona but she has almost 1/2 million subscribers to her YouTube channel and she gives not only pretty good medical advice but some good advice on prepping as well.

I haven't watched any of her stuff in a few years but she continues to grow in popularity among the right-leaning of the country.
I'll stand by my original statement. I would trade her for a can of Spam. Followers on you tube pffffft. That might be the difference in me and you. I don't follow anyone. I don't have too.
If you enjoy listening to her or find something she says of some value be my guest.

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably one of the funniest things Ive read on here.

Funny? Maybe. But I'd take a trained trauma nurse who knew her way around a gun in a bad situation over a can of mystery meat any day.

More crazy talk, I know. But that's just the way I roll...

Latest posts

Top Bottom