Things that I notice during the news that makes me go ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HUH?? Surely I am not alone ... here are a few, just off the top of my head ...

1. Does Quaddafi buy all his clothes at Bed Bath and Beyond?? Seriously ... he is always dressed in the most flamboyant shower curtain in the place.

2. Do all Libya rebels drive Toyota pick ups?? Is that a requirement or something? Wait, mom ... I gotta have this Toyota truck or the other rebels will make fun of me.

3. Why do Kevin Ogle and David Payne think they are the comedy team of the century?? Please ... just give me the news and the weather ... You are really not that funny.

4. I've said my piece about the 405Moms before ... 'nuff said ...

5. If one more news reporter asks someone who had just been through some horrific life-changing event "How did that make you feel?" I am gonna shoot myself. Same thing for the female sportscaster who asks the same question of latest player she has cornered ... Those guys get millions of dollars for doing their job ... it isn't about how they feel ... sheesh ...

OK ... yep ... I've been watching way too much news and way too much basketball lately ...

:naughty:

or maybe it's just me ... :D

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're supposed to be phasing out the desert warfare Toyotas in the next few years and converting to Dodges. However I'm sure you'll still see the old Toyotas for a couple more decades as they pile up and the sandbox mechanics keep the good ones going with all the leftover parts trucks.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As if anyone needed reasons more reasons to not watch local news.

What has me perplexed, is that this Gadhafi guy is supreme dictator of the country, but he can't promote himself higher than colonel? As a dictator, you've failed if you can't make it to general.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2. Toyotas will be the last thing running after the nuclear holocaust. People will be gone, but somewhere a coyote will be driving an FJ60 or a Hilux across the desert somewhere, snacking on cockroaches. (coyotes will be able to drive by then.) They are the be all end all of a working vehicle.

5. Why do these people even give interviews to the news? I've never understood that. Stick a camera in my face after I lost home, limb or person...and I'll give you some un-quotable f-ing quotes you pencil necked sumbitch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom