Think people can’t dumber?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. And after he got out he got busted for DUI, iirc.
Kinda makes me wonder how many times we was NOT busted for DWI while he was a judge? I was a fire fighter for a small town in this area. One night the fire chief came in the station at about 2:00 am, woke me up and said get dressed and come with me. We drove to Tulsa out east on 244 where a cop had a car stopped on the side of the road. The our city manager was drunker than a HOOT OWL, could hardly walk, we loaded him into the Fire Chiefs Car, and I drove his car, home for him. we helped him get into the house! It's not right but it happens!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a Creek Country, OK. Judge that not only traded judgements for sexual favors, but would masterbate under the bench WHILE COURT WAS IN SESSION! After years of this CRAZY behavior his clerks, etc, that knew about this finially turned him in, he was fired, disbarred, and sent to prison for a short time! How many innocent people were punished for not complying with the NUT CASES REQUEST?
We had a magistrate judge in Barber County KS that peed in the corner of his chambers and every time he walked into the restaurant, the waitresses pulled a big trash can next to his table or he would throw chicken bones on the floor. I was also moonlighting as a wrench twister at a local shop when he brought his AMC Gremlin in for service. It was filled with garbage to the roof front and back. I almost lost my job when I told them I refused to drive it inside the shop... until they looked at it. We used a tow truck and charged him for the tow.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ex-Fordham professor fired for allegedly masturbating on Zoom class sues university

F84C342F-3C32-4BBD-97A8-70A441034BD3.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/ex-fo...y-masturbating-on-zoom-class-sues-university/

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my dad was on the bench as District Court judge he told me that in Creek County and Delaware county Oklahoma, all bets were off when dealing with the local police, sheriffs or judges, he said "Avoid going there"

Always heard that then I moved here in 1991 and found it to be 100% accurate.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Read further in the article!

Last year, lawmakers considered a bill that would have, among other things, eliminated the term “sexually violent predator” from statutes but they ended up pulling it. Meanwhile, a task force charged with sentencing reform is considering asking the legislature to change terms like “defendant,” “convict,” and “felon” to “justice-involved people."

Latest posts

Top Bottom