This could turn bad, march on D.C.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Adam Kokesh, and I agree with the goal he states, but it just seems like a high cost/low benefit way of making the point. If I'm going to do something that could land me in prison, it would hopefully accomplish a lot more than just making some headlines and getting felony charges filed against a bunch of good folks. It is pretty predictable what will happen here, and I fail to see how it accomplishes anything for the cause of liberty. Also there is no way he'll get 1000 people to do this.

That's funny... last time I was in DC, I heard Adam speak. He is quite the orator.

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I applaud the intention...

"...we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny."

Nice thought. But when you follow it with, "The event is said to be non-violent and states that if the group is met with physical resistance, they will turn back." you just shot yourself in the foot, metaphorically speaking.

So you're going to stand up, not be intimidated, and refuse to cower in submission...unless someone stops you, in which case you will turn around and go home. You have just failed to make a statement. Don't bother with the march, folks. You made it obvious the intent is to intimidate, and you won't do that one whit if you express in advance that you'll not do anything. This is rather like telling the class you will fight the schoolyard bully, but telling said bully you'll never throw a punch. There is no point. Better to just march unarmed and not tempt Big Brother or any left-leaning crew to slip a few Agents provocateur into your ranks to incite a problem.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing says "Legal, law abiding citizens" quite like "we will willingly break DC carry laws"... It's a good idea and all, but this seems like they're looking for a fight, and asking for a martyr

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As Bastiat stated, "the law perverted!"

A human law that contradicts natural law is no law worthy of obedience. And it is the duty of the people, as the final arbiters, to ignore those laws.

Personally, I think the best solution is just ignore the central government and concentrate on nullification at the state and local level. It'll drive them nuts to be regulated to a position of insignificance...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Destined to fail (or destined to never actually take place, but get free advertising in the mean time).

Like mentioned, they aren't going to get 1,000 people willing to pick up an arrest/conviction in order to change the law in a place they don't live (Doubt they'd get any actual residents of D.C. to show up).

The whole affair will end pretty easy...D.C. police can merely have a bus parked at the D.C. side of the bridge and lead the whole group right on board for processesing, LOL.

lilboots

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you are going to express your desire to keep your right to bear arms, by asking to get arrested, have felony charges filed, and lose your right to bear arms........HELLO

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
While I applaud the intention...

"...we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny."

Nice thought. But when you follow it with, "The event is said to be non-violent and states that if the group is met with physical resistance, they will turn back." you just shot yourself in the foot, metaphorically speaking.

So you're going to stand up, not be intimidated, and refuse to cower in submission...unless someone stops you, in which case you will turn around and go home. You have just failed to make a statement. Don't bother with the march, folks. You made it obvious the intent is to intimidate, and you won't do that one whit if you express in advance that you'll not do anything. This is rather like telling the class you will fight the schoolyard bully, but telling said bully you'll never throw a punch. There is no point. Better to just march unarmed and not tempt Big Brother or any left-leaning crew to slip a few Agents provocateur into your ranks to incite a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom