This Gives a New Perspective to Me About the Holocaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to use the term enjoy with those videos, but from a historical perspective, I enjoy what Yad Vashem puts out. They are a reminder of what evil can do when it is allowed to grow and fester.
If there is any lesson the human race must learn from history, this would have to be it!! The Nazis turned a large part of Europe's population from normal decent human beings, to mad butchers, willing to murder other human being in the MILLIONS,, or at the very least, look the other way, while it happened, WITH THE HELP OF THE NEWS MEDIA OF THE DAY, in a very few years, with propaganda!! Communist regimes, the USSR, Communist China, etc. did the same only BUTCHERED even more people, because they were at it longer! They just didn't get the bad publicity the Nazis did!! Propaganda is without a doubt the most POWERFUL WEAPON EVER INVENTED!! Are we being controlled by propaganda now?? You bet your ass we are!!!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree because some on the far left like to deny it ever happened. But the Armenian genocide of Christians should also be taught, and also how in modern times how some actually ally with Nazis like Soros and Zelinsky. I just don't understand that.
Soros and Zelinsky aren't Nazis. That label gets misused nearly as often as "racist".

Armenians, Turks, Greeks, Ukrainian Holodomor, all of the butchery in Europe after 1918....it's an endless list of genocide.

Throw in all of the slaughter in east Asia from 1900-1980, and you may wonder how humans survive at all.

But one event gets 99% of the airtime, I just don't know why that is.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soros and Zelinsky aren't Nazis. That label gets misused nearly as often as "racist".

Armenians, Turks, Greeks, Ukrainian Holodomor, all of the butchery in Europe after 1918....it's an endless list of genocide.

Throw in all of the slaughter in east Asia from 1900-1980, and you may wonder how humans survive at all.

Oh I know Soros and Zelinsky aren't Nazis...they are both Jewish and have collaborated with nazis which makes them worthy of criticism for betraying their own.

Last edited:

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

True words.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now imagine if every time a Nazi/German soldier went to a house or business to take someone away that 1 or 2 of them were shot, knifed, blown up or ran over. Wouldn’t that have been great…

Lessons to be learned, in other’s suffering fortunately or unfortunately.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now imagine if every time a Nazi/German soldier went to a house or business to take someone away that 1 or 2 of them were shot, knifed, blown up or ran over. Wouldn’t that have been great…

Lessons to be learned, in other’s suffering fortunately or unfortunately.
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat. Or what about the Black Maria sitting out there on the street with one lonely chauffeur-what if it had been driven off or its tires spiked? The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat. Or what about the Black Maria sitting out there on the street with one lonely chauffeur-what if it had been driven off or its tires spiked? The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!
Simple answer? Because throughout human existence it has always been true......most run from the sound of the guns, only a few have the fortitude to run toward them.

Prairie Traveler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve read theories about Hitler making good his escape via uboat to Argentina, and residing in the Cordoba region.

Maybe it’s true. Maybe it isn’t. When we scheduled our dove hunt down there I let it slip my mind they were friends of the Nazis. Should be an interesting trip.
My thoughts on Hitler escaping Germany:
I don't believe he did; for this main reason, he was too egotistical to stay in hiding for any period of time. He would have tried to set up a base of operations wherever he landed. Also, it would have been hard for him to have found, at that time, a sub crew of sympathizers, large enough to man even a small sub, that wouldn't kill him , just for the reward!
{My Father was in the US Army, in Germany, at the time of Germany's surrender. there was never any doubt, in the foot soldiers mind, that Hitler wasn't dead}

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom