This Is........ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A highly emotional way to pander to the what's good for the goose is good for the gander crowd.

Assuming that we've got to fight islamo-terrorism or any other threat for that matter to keep Americans safe isn't it better to fight it on their soil and have their people die than not fight it at all and end up having to fight on our soil?

It is a genuine shame that mankind can't get along but if people are gonna die fighting its better that it be them and their sons and daughters than it be ours.

I'm not a big fan of having our young men fighting and dying in foreign lands but the alternative seems to be much worse.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A highly emotional way to pander to the what's good for the goose is good for the gander crowd.

Assuming that we've got to fight islamo-terrorism or any other threat for that matter to keep Americans safe isn't it better to fight it on their soil and have their people die than not fight it at all and end up having to fight on our soil?

It is a genuine shame that mankind can't get along but if people are gonna die fighting its better that it be them and their sons and daughters than it be ours.

I'm not a big fan of having our young men fighting and dying in foreign lands but the alternative seems to be much worse.

This is the same argument I heard over and over in the 60's about Vietnam.

"I'd rather fight them there in Vietnam than wait and fight them on the west coast of America". :screwy:

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the same argument I heard over and over in the 60's about Vietnam.

"I'd rather fight them there in Vietnam than wait and fight them on the west coast of America". :screwy:

If I remember correctly Vietnam never struck New York City?

Times have changed considerably.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh ... okay ... Too bad more people don't respond the same way I do to highly emotionally-charged, over sensationalized, over simplified commercials about the economy, foreign policy, abortion, drugs or any other polarizing issue. I completely shut down just about 30 seconds into that "thing".

Ron Paul cares about one thing ... and that is having "President" in front of his name ... That's what politicians do.

Good grief ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom