This Is Not Evidence of Election Fraud. It's Just Images and Voices on Your Screen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, youngster - here's what it's like:
I see things how they are, not how I wish them to be. If Biden takes office, it'll suck, but I'm 100 bucks richer. If DJT stays, it'll be worth every penny to see the show that ensues.

As for the fraud, I don't really doubt it, but I do not believe there's a thing that's gonna change it. Might as well smile and carry on. When it's time to fight, be ready. When it ain't, don't talk too much.
You're part of the problem.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, what are you patriots going to do about it; besides posting it to firearm forums?
You know these kinds of posts do nothing to help this situation. We should have already revolted over the crap our government has done. This latest situation is the last straw in a long list of things we should have never allowed to happen. I am a patriot, make no mistake about it. But I can’t do anything alone. There weren’t that many that revolted during the revolution. I’m sure there aren’t that many that would today either. Probably far less than anyone wants to admit. But I would give my last breath to fight to restore this nation to what our founders created. I am a Christian and am ready to meet my Lord.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm not surprised but the outrage is no less fuming in me. So much so that I cannot speak it.

Our country has been sold. We the People are on our own now. It is up to We the People to preserve what remains of what we have so that we may rebuild when the dust settles. There will be a storm coming. We will likely have to reconstitute.

Woody

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you think will happen to Conservatives if Biden is allowed to become POTUS? This is it, there isn't another shot at this. People need to realize this. This could very well be our last election. You think Biden will pursue diplomacy and kindness to shut down the 75+ million Trump supporters that know this was a fraud? Hell, they're already talking about putting us on lists and re-educating us. Trump knows all of this, he's not going to ever hand it over to the thieves because the media told him to.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but it won't be biden directing anything. He mentally can't direct anything. Heels up harris is just about as ignorant. The office of President will be ran by pelosi, schumer and the DNC.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TX AG Uses “Article III” to Bypass Lower Courts and Go Directly to SCOTUS…Lawsuit Against PA, MI, WI Was Filed at 12am
Leave it to Texas, right?
BY MISSY CRANE
DECEMBER 8, 2020

He’s taking a different approach than anyone else and his path leads straight to the SCOTUS.

I found details on the lawsuit (documents will be released later today), but in a nutshell, Paxton believes that he can use “Article III” to take his lawsuits against PA, WI, and MI straight to the SCOTUS, bypassing the lower courts totally.

And he’s putting it to the test. He filed a lawsuit at around midnight last night, arguing that PA, WI, and MI violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures.

BREAKING The state of Texas has sued Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania & Wisconsin over election irregularities! This means Texas will have original jurisdiction to go directly to the Supreme Court‼️ HUGE ⬇️

Latest posts

Top Bottom