This is what I would call a Merry Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
9776dde9ac68cc7daf6b6c4d6f3da6a8.jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I will take the bah humbug, LOL. No kids, haven't put a tree up in years. But I do enjoy taking the wife to see the lights and such and was able to go out to Silver Dollar City last year around Thanksgiving and enjoy the lights there as well. But the yelling screeching kids put my nerves on edge so I try and and stay away from the toy stores and everything of that nature.

Did have fun playing Santa Claus one year though.... But the teenage girls are murder, they seem to enjoy sitting on Santa's lap while they wiggle around. And yes I am in this picture and no I am not the kids. This was around 05 in Lawton. The worst part of it all was the fake beard rubbing on your face. The last week before Christmas it was pretty much me and one other guy.

santa.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly......LOL don’t worry I won’t, but bound and gagged children really creep me out in any form. Sad state of affairs in this county

The sad state of affairs is America has lost it's sense of humor!! This pic is clearly in jest and if someone cannot see that, then that is sad!
Seems everyone is looking for something to get bent out of shape about. First world problems!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad state of affairs is America has lost it's sense of humor!! This pic is clearly in jest and if someone cannot see that, then that is sad!
Seems everyone is looking for something to get bent out of shape about. First world problems!
I’m not bent out of shape.....I’ve just read way to much about the sick bastards and there sex trafficking it’s a serious issue, You’d he surprised how far reaching it really is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom