This is what I would call a Merry Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad state of affairs is America has lost it's sense of humor!! This pic is clearly in jest and if someone cannot see that, then that is sad!
Seems everyone is looking for something to get bent out of shape about. First world problems!

Oh, it gets worse than that. The song Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer is under attack by the liberal left political police.

There are plenty of reasons, at this time of year, to hate a Christmas song: You can hate an annoying chorus, despise a celebrity crooner, or just resent the way a tune sticks in your head hours after you heard it at Nordstrom Rack. Or, in the case of the most despicable holiday song of all, you can just read the lyrics. I’m talking, of course, about “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” that annual blight on this season of joy.

If you were under the illusion that Rudolph was an unobjectionable component of December, you are in good company. The tale of Santa’s plucky little fog navigator is a staple of school holiday pageants everywhere, and it's easy to see why: Sufficiently secular that it won’t get anyone in trouble, sufficiently simple that the kindergarteners can remember it on stage, the song is cast as an inspiring tale for youngsters, a story about how even the lonely and the left out are part of Christmas’ magic.

Unfortunately, this is not at all what the lyrics actually teach.

Let’s review. There’s this little reindeer with a deformity. We have no evidence that this deformity actually keeps him from his reindeer duties: He has a red, glowing nose. Big deal! It’s not like he has a torn ACL that might limit his flying-sleigh-pulling abilities. At any rate, because of this deformity, the other reindeer laugh, call him names, and bar him from their all-important games, effectively ostracizing him just because he looks funny.
Read more in the link below. I swear to God that there are some seriously disturbed people on the left since we closed the insane asylums....

https://newrepublic.com/article/115965/rudolph-red-nosed-reindeer-promotes-bullying-exclusion

Edit: https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...ly-problematic-for-bullying-racism-homophobia

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That'll teach those bastards to laugh and call me names!

46412216_10107018524158217_5446720767070830592_n.jpg
46412216_10107018524158217_5446720767070830592_n.jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep seen all the crap going around about one person or another being "offended" by something. License plate recalls in Kansas among other things. All I have to say is GET OVER IT..... If you are so butt hurt over the real world maybe you should be living in a padded world. I have seen things that suck and it's life. The US is starting to get so sheltered over crap that we have people saying there is no longer a need for self defense and we should start banning things so that eventually all evil will go away. IT'S PLAIN BS. The only reason why I don't post some things here is due to preferring not to be banned or reprimanded by someone over someone else being butt hurt. It's a public community so I tone down the thoughts and feelings I have.

For example, I had received a call from someone soliciting donations for something. Not going to say exactly what but honestly if I want to donate money I will make the call. You call me I am pissed. So anyway I told them I was on the do not call list and the woman politely told me they didn't need to follow that because my wife had ordered something from some place they are affiliated with even though she does not have the illness. Now in no way do I feel this way but just to insure that they would never call me again I popped off and said "Well (insert illness here) is God's way of saying their are too many *$(#)ing people in the world. It's simple population control." I never received a call again which was the exact goal I needed to achieve.

Their are some sick and twisted people out there but an obviously photoshopped picture of some actors is NOTHING to get ruffled over. If you don't like it move on. I do all the time. However this was a fun post for the holidays and the picture is for a GREETING CARD from a place who thumbs their nose at political correctness. For instance:

comet-s-problem-card-53.jpg

And the card I sent to my step daughter for her birthday one year was:

Go check them out and have a laugh, it's a lot cheaper to get a card there than to go to Walmart for sure and if you buy a couple you can beat the dollar store but if you are a snowflake go bury your head in the sand and drop your pants. https://www.nobleworkscards.com/

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not bent out of shape.....I’ve just read way to much about the sick bastards and there sex trafficking it’s a serious issue, You’d he surprised how far reaching it really is.

I tend to try and separate crazy/sick crap from obvious humor. We need to see more things that make us smile and maybe even have a good chuckle. I am sure lots of folks with kids that have been woken up at 3am on Christmas morning by excited kiddos have had this pics scenario pop into their head for just that split second, when the squeals and "Daddy Santa Claus was here" screams wake you up from dreaming of that perfect 50 point buck, before their excitement blows through the fog of sleep and you get caught up with the kiddos exuberance. That is what that pic brought to mind for me !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom