This is why my right knee doesn't work as it should.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had many but, I'll just list the ones I rode on the Blackjack Enduro circuit. Honda XR200R, Husqvarna 430WR, Husqvarna 430 Auto, Husqvarna 500 Auto, and ATK 406 (my favorite). The 500 Auto was a beast but, fast. The ATK was very light and fast. I didn't start young like some of you, I was 25 before I ever owned a motorcycle. I sure miss going to Chadwick, Mo. camping and trail riding for two weeks every year with friends.
1985 Husky 500AE Automatic,trailer I built.jpg
My new 1990 ATK 406.jpg

Last edited:

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had many but, I'll just list the ones I rode on the Blackjack Enduro circuit. Honda XR200R, Husqvarna 430WR, Husqvarna 430 Auto, Husqvarna 500 Auto, and ATK 406 (my favorite). The 500 Auto was a beast but, fast. The ATK was very light and fast. I didn't start young like some of you, I was 25 before I ever owned a motorcycle. I sure miss going to Chadwick, Mo. camping and trail riding for two weeks every year with friends.View attachment 428333View attachment 428334
Chadwick was where we rode. I couldn't remember the name before. There sure were some technical areas there.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahh yes… back when men were men, back when 2-stroke big bores were a thing, that era marked the beginning of big power off road!

I did dirtbikes and quads heavily from ages 13-25, but I’m a young whipper snapper to y’all, so I rode newer stuff. First fast dirtbike was a kx80 at age 14. That thing ripped! 3rd gear wheelies hell yeah! Lol

Had some early 2000s 2 stroke 250 motocross bikes. So fast! I miss them. I also miss the days when I could get on Craigslist and find tons of 2stroke motocross bikes for around $1,500 all day lol! Sad but that’s totally gone now…

These new hot 4strokes are insane too! The 450s are no joke

tim

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 428182

I had a blast on this in the 80's. A lot of trails in the Missouri state parks and MX tracks across NE Oklahoma and SE Kansas. Snapped my right ACL and was out of work for 6 months. That was a trying time for me and my spouse. Spouse did not survive it. She was served the big D papers at work.
I had the same bike man it was fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom