This lady has bigger Cojones than I do!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

blacklabelmongo

Would you stir up anything if she failed to signal or cut you off if she has a large jungle cat in the front seat? Choose your CCW wisely, perhaps a 10mm?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this article on my Yahoo...web page. Don't know anything about jalopnik...sorry??

What struck me the most about this is: #1. This is a wild cat. Even though its from the zoo, I don't know to many people who would jump in the cheetah exhibit and say..."Here kitty, kitty".....I did say to many, meaning I do know a few who would.

#2. What if something startled or scared this cat?? I have had little house dogs that were calm and cool. Being in my truck when a firetruck or an ambulance went by full siren....those two chihuahuas would go crazy trying to get at that siren....they thought they were 10 foot tall and bullet proof. Wonder how a freaked-out cheetah would act inside an enclosed vehicle?? Think the lady is fast enough to get out before the cheetah sinks 10 claws and a few teeth into her?? Siegfried & Roy...part II???

That would be like me trying to pull my pistols faster than Bob Munden....it just ain't gonna happen!!

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom