This looks wrong to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long ago William F. Buckley argued that the government should provide free dry pinto beans, flour, oatmeal, powdered milk and and a few other staples on the shelves of every supermarket. That way no one could claim that people were going hungry in this country because of the lack of compassion by the government. Private philanthropy is tricky enough. Government entitlements are beyond tricky.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should go back to giving people food, of at the very least run the program similar to WIC where you have some choices when you sign up then they cut you checks with the exact foods you can get when you go shopping. They all pretend to be concerned about healthy school lunches, but let the kids eat junk food purchased with tax payer dollars at home.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I worked at Braum's many moons ago, people were able to come in and buy whatever they wanted as long as they took it to go. They could not buy any thing in the store and eat in there. It was the weirdest rule I ran into working fast food during my younger years.

OU812

Marksman
Reaction score
I never buy pizza with my ebt....but I do buy cigarettes and beer with it. Then I go to walmart and buy some 22 ammo and sell it for insane prices. Who needs a job when you can make money selling dumb people ammo.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_lJ0RHnG.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom