Thunder Ranch/Heidi Smith Concealed Carry for Ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the video? Thinking of getting it for my mom and wife as they are both interested in getting permits, and in my mom's case, her first gun.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone can give me an idea of how good this video is, I would really appreciate it. While my wife, who has her permit, might find it valuable, I've also got some friends who have relatives wanting to purchase firearms. So far, I've just suggested that they go get "firearms training," but this video might be really useful for those non-gun ladies.

Thanks in advance for any opinions as to the value of the video.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Havent made it through the second video yet, first was Clint talking about safety and mindset. Good stuff, especially for people new to it. Reading the reviews, and having seen a few of the second dvd, which is Heidi, my first impression is a good one. Reviews say she doesnt go into detail enough, and they love all his other dvd's. But I think thats just it, they cover a little about everything, introducing things. Women typically are going to be new, so they need the bases covered, and can then get an idea of what they like or appeals to them, and then research deeper into it. So Terry, this is probably pretty good for those non gun ladies. Where in OK are you? If you're in OKC, hit me up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom