Thunderbird Range - Sept 18th 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<facepalm>me</facepalm>

I was there, I know he got some pictures, but he only got the shotgun fun, and the spread of some of the toys out....he coulda taken more pictures.

OHHHH.... My bad. I thought those may have been Thunderbird pics as well. And I would like to have seen more pics of the guns in action as well. Sorry Zombie. :hey3:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice, must have got there after 3 pm, cause there was a lot more then just that.............

you met him...he was there about 1 same as us others that were late...he just didn't break out the camera til they went to shoot the shotguns and then didn't bring it back out.

OHHHH.... My bad. I thought those may have been Thunderbird pics as well. And I would like to have seen more pics of the guns in action as well. Sorry Zombie. :hey3:

no biggie, he knew what I meant....just givin ya a hard time with the facepalm....he posted some up before from our banner trip...

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you met him...he was there about 1 same as us others that were late...he just didn't break out the camera til they went to shoot the shotguns and then didn't bring it back out.

no biggie, he knew what I meant....just givin ya a hard time with the facepalm....he posted some up before from our banner trip...

ya i remember, i was just plum worn out when i left.........

grphx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah next time I wont bring 215 rounds for the ak47 and I'll decline people when they ask if they want to shoot their gun. I'll just walk around with my camera around my neck and say "My hands are full".

Latest posts

Top Bottom