Tiger-striped XD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
XDs have their own rhinoceros like beauty, to which that paint is complete desecration.

And WHAT… is a mall ninja!?

Mall Ninja

A term used in the firearm community to describe an individual who is obsessed with tactical, paramilitary style firearms and modifications, particularly firearms composed mostly of plastic. Such individuals are usually un-experienced novices who compulsively overpay for weapons and accessories not worth their weight in dog crap because such items looked cool in movies and video games.

Example:

Jeff: "Dude check out my new AR-15. Its got quad rails, a flashlight/ laser combination, a dummy grenade launcher, a bayonet, a telescoping stock, and an ACOG scope!"

Matt: "Dude check out my .30/06 Remington 700 with a custom walnut stock and a Leupold scope. I can kill a deer at 500 yards with factory ammo! Can your AR do that?"

Jeff: "Uh, No..."

Matt: "Didn't think so. Admit it. You're a damn MALL NINJA!"

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
also:

mall ninja

A term used in forums to mean an unexperienced and enthusiastic weapon(usually a firearm)owner who pretends to be a seasoned operator. The phrase came about as a result of an over the top character in a famous satirical thread.

BgBdBob

Marksman
Reaction score
Here is my contribution to this thread. My XD45 in a Tribal Pattern

i993.photobucket.com_albums_af59_bgbdbob7_IMG_2777_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom